Valteishia is a supporting character in the yuri series Kyoushiro to Towa no Sora. Kū Shiratori is the angel's body, and Valteishia its spirit. The spirit was channeled into a Steel Angel body by Kazuya, and became Valteishia. She wants to be restored to her "vessel", Kū.
- Hugging Kū from behind she lets her know they're one, and that she have been waiting for Kū to grow into a size suitable for her, at the moment she hugged her she expressed her wish to be together with her soon.
- The bath she joined along with the other Absolute Angels, she was taking Tarlotte in her lap.
- Affectionately she held Tarlotte when she cried alone.
- For Tarlotte, Kaon, and Setsuna, she gave each of them an affectionate hug and understanding, especially to Kaon; she understands undoubtedly that Kaon's heart belongs only to Himiko for all time, and that her body and soul have been dedicated to Himiko.
- To be connected with Kū in one Mecha she gave her a hug, there was a glimpse of sadness in her eyes when she allowed her to go out to see Kyoushiro.