Wolf-Girl is a main character in the story The Wolf Girl & The Seven Children in Yuri Shimai. A fickle and opportunist wolf-girl who lives in the forest beside the village where the seven children are living.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She's infamous for her womanizing ways.
- She stole the hearts of girl after girl, and ate them for dinner, enslaving girls in the blink of an eye.
- After hearing tell of the seven beautiful sisters, she was furtively searching for an opportunity to ensnare them.
- Just imagining her harem of the seven sisters was enough to have her drooling after them.
- Her heart began to pound as she took one look at the eldest sheep-girl, with her cold eyes, and beautiful white skin. The wolf-girl had never felt this way before, flustered, she hid her newfound unrest behind a cool facade, and made a deal with her to return her sisters if she agreed to be with her.
- She agreed to take the role of the seven sister's father in order to be with the eldest sister.
- She considers the eldest sheep girl as her "dear princess", as she swept her into her arms, sealing her vow of eternal love with a kiss to her cheek.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.