|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Yūna Matsubara is a main character in the series Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo.
Yūna is the daughter of a wealthy family of doctors running a large network of hospitals all over Japan. When first introduced, Yūna appears to have a gentle disposition and excels in everything she does. She is also the president of the Environmental Protection Commitee (similar to the student council), making her the most powerful person in the school. Yūna lives in an exclusive residential area in Tokyo, quite far from St. Michael’s. She has been studying ballet and Japanese traditional dance since the age of five, and is very good with Japanese cuisine. Her birthday is 4 November.
- She's very popular amongst the girls of St. Michael's.
- She falls in love at first sight with Nanami after an incident during the year-opening ceremony of St. Michael’s.
- At times Nanami would call Yūna a dirty girl (エロ乙女 ero-otome), particularly when Yūna makes intense sexual advances toward her. When she is alone with Nanami, the previous personality shatters entirely, shown to be very childish and perverted towards her.
- Often makes statements on how cute Nanami is.
- Seems to be very possessive of Nanami, stating that she will not let anyone have her.
- Her loving Nanami more than anyone else is one step closer in being a yandere.