Yui Takahashi is the protagonist of the story The Two of Us in Yuri Shimai. A friendly and shy girl who likes to spend her time in the school's library, and longed for the freedom of being alone.
Yuri Feats Edit
- The first time she saw Satomi being introduced to the class, she was blushing.
- Upon hearing the information about Satomi's transfer to another school in Edinburgh, she was feeling sad and confused that she cried looking at the place where she used to sit alone underneath a tree. Ever since she heard that she'll be transferring soon, she have been watching that tree even when Satomi wasn't there, thinking to herself "She's going to go away...", she remembered that image of Satomi, again and again, and it created a painful feeling inside her, she thought to herself "Why is that?", and she realized that she was lonely, that she was lonely because Satomi was going to go away.
- She always likes to look at Satomi sitting alone underneath a tree, she likes seeing the image of her freedom.
- She hugged Yui once she cried over their separation, and felt her warmth, both outside and inside, and cried.
- Her wish was to be more honest with her feelings towards Satomi, to take the first step, then she could have come to the point where she can hug her soon, and that time could have lasted longer.
- Before she knew Satomi, she was too afraid to do anything apart from her friends, but after getting along with Satomi, she would sit alone freely underneath the same tree Satomi used to sit under, and write a letter for Satomi who departed for a school in Edinburgh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.