|Relationship Status||In an on, off, on again type of relationship|
Yuma Okazaki is the protagonist of the yuri series NTR: Netsuzou no Trap. She is the childhood and best friend of Hotaru Mizushima. Yuma is a student in the second year of high school who participates in the basketball club. Yuma is easily flustered by the idea of intimate interactions. She can be naive and gullible.
Yuri Feats Edit
- In her past, she have always been defending her best friend Hotaru from other children.
- After sharing her first kiss with Takeda, Yuma is taken aback when Hotaru suddenly French kisses her under the pretense of "practice".
- cannot explain the good feeling she gets when she French kisses Hotaru or when she gets fondled by her.
- She fell a victim to Hotaru Mizushina's sexual harassment easily as she is led to believe it is just harmless practice between female friends. Her submissive nature makes her scarcely defend herself and instead allow advances on her without much resistance.
- Yuma thinks of herself of selfish, harboring feelings of jealousy when there is a threat of Hotaru being stolen from her by someone else and emotionally beating herself up for being able to feel such dark emotions.
- Yuma finally confesses to Hotaru in the fifth manga volume that she has feelings towards her but is rejected. Yuma tries to convince Hotaru to break up with Fujiwara, but she remains defiant. After receiving some words of encouragement from Takeda and confronting Fujiwara, Yuma finally realizes that Hotaru has had feelings for her all along and confesses her love for her.