Yurīka Hakonaka is a supporting character in the series Yurikuma Arashi.
A charismatic teacher at Arashigaoka Academy, who was a close friend of Reia Tsubaki. Yurika was a loner bear who grew up in Arashigaoka Academy and was befriended by Reia.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She was shy after Reia had found and embrace her near the lilies garden.
- On the school's rooftop, she was fed a piece of sausage by Reia.
- She felt betrayed by Reia giving other people, especially Kureha, love, and thus ate her out of anger and jealousy after Reia lent her star pendant, the symbol of their friendship, to Ginko.
- Since eating Reia did not satisfy Yurika, she presently plans to thus make Kureha her "bride-in-the-box" and eat her, believing she's the container of Reia's love.
- Presents Reia a bouquet of flowers.
- In the manga, she will use any excuse to go and visit Reia. She is also in a sexual relationship with Ginko's mother.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.