|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Satsuki is a main character in the yuri anime series Konohana Kitan and the oneshot manga Cherry Lip. An innocent and hardworking traditional fox girl. A kind and sweet girl to everyone around her. Her birthday is August 15.
- Initially, Satsuki seemed not to like Yuzu as Satsuki would yell at her to do things correctly and to never slack off. However, after seeing Yuzu treat her with respect, even after everything she did, Satsuki began to develop feelings for Yuzu. Yuzu began feeling the same way after seeing Satsuki's sweet side.
- In Episode 1, they slept and bathed together.
- In Episode 2, they fed each other, onsen together once more and there's even a point where Satsuki and Yuzu are jumping out a tree with it implied to be romantic by the music. At the end of the episode, they're seen holding hands as they walk out of town.
- In Episode 4, Satsuki had a dream about Yuzu comforting her, and when Yuzu asked about her dream, Satsuki's face turned red, and she claimed not to remember.
- In Episode 5, Yuzu called Satsuki's laugh pretty.
- In Episode 6, Satsuki and Yuzu are exploring Konohanatei when Satsuki insists she isn't afraid of ghosts. However, upon seeing a ghost-like figure, Yuzu falls onto the ground as Satsuki begins hugging her and crying. Yuzu says "Satsuki is so soft", but their moment is cut off when Natsume intrudes and asks why they're cuddling. Later in the episode, Satsuki notices Yuzu is missing. Yuzu has gone with the morphing ghost, who changes into the person you cherish most. The ghost turned into Satsuki to lure Yuzu, signifying that Yuzu loves Satsuki the most. In the outro, they seemed to be mirroring Natsume and Ren, or the canon couple of the show.
- In episode 8, she even gives Rei Matsumoto, a girl washed up on a beach, CPR despite being fine.
- Yuzu's blushing face was evident after Satsuki licked the rice bits from her cheek.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.